Selected papers will be published in the Journal of Springer Nature Applied Sciences (SNAS). For paper submission, the associated presentation has to be presented. Oral and Poster session chairs will take a note of no-show presentations. For poster presentations, the participant is expected to be present at the poster. Each registered participant will be able to submit one original paper presented at ICSM2020 for publication in the Journal of SNAS. A high standard peer review process will take for all the submitted papers.
Instructions for Authors are available at the journal web site: The submission procedure to be followed is as below:
- Please access the SNAS online submission page: For more information please access: www.springer.com/SNAS
- If you did not register before, register to the SNAS paper submission portal.
- Login using user name and password.
- Click “Submit a new manuscript” and then “Choose article type”
- Choose “T.C. ICSM2020” as Article Type and submit your manuscript.
Manuscripts should be prepared in MS-WORD or LATEX (with a PDF version of the compiled output). Please use the author guidelines from the web site:
Privileges for publication in SNAS Topical Collection (TC)
- There are no Page Length Requirements, color printings are not charged.
- A paper can be submitted for each presentation made at the conference subject to a certificate endorsed by the editorial board and/or conference organizes.
- Papers can only be submitted online using the SNAS, paper submission system online at the Web-Site.
- Full-Text Submissions to SNAS will begin after 15 March 2020, submission deadline is 15 August 2020.
Regarding the submission instructions, ICSM Delegates should follow how to submit full-text papers online through http://www.editorialmanager.com/snas/default.aspx
This page will be updated in due course.