Cancellation Policy Due to The Pandemic Situation
First of all, thank you for your patience and understanding in this turmoil as a consequence of world-wide Pandemic in relation to COVID-19.
As we can all imagine that, due to the pandemic situation many conferences due in April have been postponed to autumn 2020 and considering the magnitude of the ICSM2020 conference, it took time to determine the correct date range for the entire organizational operation. Our organization committee has decided to postpone the ICSM2020 conference (in order to avoid overlapping with others) to 18-24 October 2020 together with SSEC2020 16-18 October 2020.
All participant statuses and abstract acceptances etc. will be valid and we aim to maintain as much as possible the original program. The registration and hotel reservations of all our participants who have made payment to the relevant dates had been transferred automatically.
Here is the explanation of the cancellation policy due to the pandemic situation;
- The deadline for the cancellation is 10 April 2020 and all cancellations must be made in writing – no telephone call will be accepted.
- Hotel fees will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid (net of bank charges) and registration fees will be entitled to a 75% refund of the amount paid (net of bank charges). The deadline to claim a refund as a result of cancellation is 10 April 2020.
- The participant who has made a request for a refund, accepted that the costs of all banks and intermediary institutions would be covered by the amount.
- It is planned to put in a process refund payment at the end of the April. We hope you consider that, it takes time as many workers of banks in Turkey similar to all of the world are in self-isolation or quarantine.
- As a conference, we did everything for high impact meeting, though it has become impossible to run the conference in April due to a decisive decision by Turkish Government.
We hope you to understand us about all refunds policy to absorb the costs of organization commitments and taxes that are already paid.
I strongly believe that all over the world we will beat this contagious together and please stay safe. We look forward to welcoming you all in Milas-Bodrum in the most pleasant autumn.
Prof. Dr. Ali Gencer
ICSM2020 Conference Director