Duration of the oral presentations will be :
Plenary: 45 min (40+5)
Half-plenary: 40 min (35+5)
Invited: 30 min* (27+3)
Contributed: : 20 min (18+2)
*some invited speaker could be given 20 min slot, this is merely because of the focus flow in the session with the specifics related the layout. Those with 20 min has the same privileges as an invited speaker.
Please note that these durations may be modified based on the scientific program flow.
Note: The rooms are equipped with the following audio-visual equipment:
1) Data projector
2) PC with MS PowerPoint (Office 2013 and Windows 8.1).
3) Speakers will not be allowed to use their personal computers for the presentation.
4) Speakers are requested to upload their presentations ahead of the session, preferably one day before the session.
5) While uploading your presentation, please make sure that you copy your file to the appropriate folder in the computer. For assistance, please contact to the responsible person in the hall.
6) To optimize compatibility, particularly for the inclusion of multimedia components, PowerPoint presentations are recommended to be saved using PowerPoint’s “Package for CD” facility. If your presentation contains multimedia components, you are urged to check the compatibility at least one day before your presentation. If you need any programs installed for your audio/video files please consult with the responsible person in the hall. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
7) The lecture theatre is reasonably large, and speakers should use a minimum 15-point font size in PowerPoint slides to ensure legibility. Presenters are asked to prepare their talks to match the allocated times which will be rigidly enforced by session chairs.
Poster hanging time: lunch time
Poster pickup time: dinner time
Poster size: Width (90cm)
Poster areas: To be announced.
1) Please hang your posters to boards indicating your poster (abstract) IDs
2) Posters not picked up on time will be taken away by the venue staff.
3) Please note that poster size should not exceed the dimensions mentioned above.
ICSM 2018 Poster Hall will be as shown below.