Selected papers will be published in Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism. For paper submission, associated presentation has to be presented. Oral and Poster session chairs will take not of no-show presentations. For poster presentations, participant is expected to be preset at the poster. Each registered participant will be able to submit one original paper presented at ICSM2018 for publication in Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism. A standard peer review process will take for all the submitted papers.
Instructions for Authors are available at the journal web site: http://www.springer.com/materials/journal/10948
The submission procedure to be followed is as below:
- Please access JSNM online submission page: https://www.editorialmanager.com/JOSC.
- If you did not register before, register to Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism submission portal.
- Login using user name and password.
- Click “Submit new manuscript” and then “Choose article type”
- Choose “S.I. ICSM2018” as Article Type and submit your manuscript.
Manuscripts should be prepared in MS-WORD or LATEX (with a PDF version of the compiled output). Manuscripts must be approximately 5 pages together with figures and tables for contributed papers and 7 pages together with figures and tables for invited papers in camera ready format. Please use the author guidelines from the web site http://www.springer.com/materials/journal/10948